Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3: Productive Day with a Two Mile Walk

I have been busy today.  I did the laundry and quilted.  Obviously, the quilting was the fun part, but we do love clean clothes.  Kevin had the opportunity to go to a real wood mill and purchase rough cut wood for several projects. 


Dinner was composed of leftovers that really were as good the second time around.  We followed it up with a two mile walk on the walking trail here in town.  It was very misty and the damp seemed to send a bit of a chill through us both, but we are trying to get back in the swing of things. 


These photos are not perfect, but they really do seem fairly similar to what we saw.  Wonder if this is like the mist on the moors of Scotland.  Quite a unique vision.

Once were were home again, we started off our quiet time doing a video chat with Zoe, Jamie, and Henry.  I had done one earlier today with Dean, Bryson, and Anna, so my Grandma fix has been satisfied.  Then we watched, Ever After: A Cinderella Story while Kevin worked on recreating his address book (a causality of the computer problems) and I hand stitched most of the binding on a small quilt.

Another great day here in Vermont.

1 comment:

MaryJane said...

I am really enjoying the story of your Vermont adventures. Thank you for posting these details of your lives, it has been a joy for me to vicariously follow you.