Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26: Cutting, Sewing, and Laundry

Started out by finishing a book on the Nook, but then jumped into doing two loads of laundry and working on the t-shirt quilt. I was a little out of kilter most of the day, though.  Not sick or grouchy --- just not my regular cheerful self.  Nothing put me in a mood, just seemed that I was trying to think of what is was that I was wanting or needing.  Turns out, I might just have had a little cabin fever because I had not really made a effort to get out of the house the last two days.  (Walking to the mailbox does not count!)

Kevin and I decided to do a couple of quick errands and eat out.   I don't think that is what he planned to do after having class all day, but I had not even considered starting supper, so he took it as a clue!  We had a pleasant time, and I have been able to get back into the swing of things.  When I checked all that I had accomplished today, I really was surprised but now wonder if I could have done much more if my attitude had been a little more on track.

Life is good!  My husband is thoughtful, as usual! 

No comments: