Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25: A Little Bit of Several Things

Made these little wall hangings from leftover embroidered blocks.  Finished hemming them today.  Question: Why is it that in real life they appear to look straight, with equal sized binding edges and well shaped but on camera they have issues?  Is it the same as for humans? 



Also worked more on my new needle punch design, but will save it to show when I have it all nicely framed.  Kevin went back to school tonight to do a few things and said he will stain the frames tonight.  That means I should have the finished frame before the weekend so I will make my October 31st deadline.

Besides these little projects, I worked more on the t-shirt quilt, did some exercises, chatted with both my daughter-in-law and my daughter, and am going to read tonight.  Could of walked but was certain it would rain so I popped dinner in the oven about 10 minutes before Kevin arrived.  (Rain has not come yet, but the clouds look very dark - Wait.....it is dark outside!)

No comments: