Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 18: Fingers Report

Already my hand is feeling better, but it is not because I did no binding.  I did a couple hours of it.  What I did was search the Internet for some home remedies.  Found a number of ideas, but went with the stretching exercises for a pinched nerve.  Not perfect but so much better-I can even make a fist!  Probably have to give some credit to also changing up my routine and doing lots of different things, but I just wanted you to know that I feel like I am mending.

Sewing goals for today include piecing a small Christmas quilt and organizing a cutting plan for the next few evenings.  My husband offered to cut and I can't let the opportunity pass us by.  He is good at it and I have lots of ideas that want to be tried.  There is much to be said about having a quilt kit ready to go.  Maybe we will get a few put together.  I am thinking stars blocks using scrap fabrics. 

No comments: