Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20: Lunch and More Sunshine

Sandi and I went to the Foothills Bakery in Fairfax, VT for lunch.  We did not know what to expect and since she is a vegetarian, I hoped they would have something for her.  Well, all the soups are vegetarian based and they also had egg salad, humus, and grilled cheese sandwiches, so she was set.  I had a turkey sandwich which was excellent except  for the fact that the mustard was a bit to strong for me.  We had a pleasant visit and she shared some of the history of the area.  Then we came back here and talked about quilting and guilds.  What a pleasant way to spend a few hours.  (I am not joining any guilds while I am in Vermont.)

Now I am going to head for the studio and work on another quilt top.  When Kevin gets home we will walk - the rains have had a very negative impact on that part of our day. 

Hope all of you can find a way to enjoy your fall weather!

No comments: