Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12: Short and Sweet

Found this wonderful pair of Snoozie slippers yesterday and tested them all evening.  Both of us were thrilled that I did not take cold feet to bed!  Today I am wearing them and sitting quietly in my chair stitching binding like a maniac.  Guess show-n-tell will wait until Thursday or maybe Friday because I AM going to get all these quilts, etc finished and in the mail on Friday.

No matter how simple the quilt or the quilting, there is nothing I like better than binding that is finished off with hand stitching, so using the machine is not an option.  Figure if I stitch until Kevin comes home, I will have earned my two mile walk, so I better get to it.

Hope all of you have a magnificent day!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Aren't those yummy looking!!!

Castle Family said...

What a great idea for a christmas gift for your daughter whose feet are always cold.