Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11: Short and Sweet


Just wanted to touch base and let you know that we saw more spectacular color today.   When I saw all the intense fall colors that had burst forth, I hoped that I could capture the feeling, but...  I cannot imagine how anyone would be able to not believe in God and his handiwork when they looked upon these glorious vistas.  These views were created by the Master Artist!!! I was ohhing and awing the whole trip.

Today was the day we went to get our "retired" IDs.  Kevin repeated several times that he could not believe his new ID was blue.  Beyond that we did our daily walk and went to a very dangerous and costly place...Barnes and Noble. (We both love books!)

This morning I finished binding another small quilt and should have two table runners done by bedtime.  That will leave one of the lighthouse quilts to finish by my self-imposed deadline of Thursday night.  Wonder if my fingers will hold up????

No comments: