Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9: Update on Rachets

I have not found the parts for the HandiQuilter table in the house, but I have talked to several people who have given me hope.  I emailed the company last night and have received an email back asking for more information.  I also spoke to Sandi who is a new acquaintance and another Heart Strings block maker and she gave me another place to check.

* * * * * * * * *

Just talked to one of the sales people at HandiQuilter.  She believes she can help me.  She knows they have ratchets (gears) for their newest portable model which is similar to what I have, but she is actually going back into the warehouse to see if she can come up with ones that are exact fits.  The worst case scenario would be that I would have to purchase new poles so the solution is under $500 and may be much less.  Still am holding out hope that the other ratchets are in storage, so I will have a back up set in the future.

* * * * * * * * *

Sun is shining.  Everything is better with blue skies!!!!

No comments: