Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14: My Own Productive Day

I know that I have rambled today, but I wanted to share the sewing that I completed.  I am not showing the backings and bindings that I pieced for the two quilts or the "ugly picnic quilt", but I will share when they are parts of the completed quilts.

This little comfort quilt makes me think of coffee and cream.  The
Binding is black.


The photo does not do justice to this one.  The flowered
squares are creamy colored and the greens and purples
blend well with the solid blocks.  In real life it is very
cheerful and with a feeling of Spring.  The binding is
purple.
 
The first distraction project this
morning was the making of this
valance for the bathroom window.
Nothing glamorous or fancy, but
it makes the bathroom feel finished.


No comments: