Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20: Sprocket and Digitizing Updates

 YES! These are the three sprockets that I need to get my HQ up and running.  I am not too excited about them, or anything!!!  However, Kevin is working hard on a project for the wood show this weekend, so I think I will just be content knowing that they have arrived and fit the poles.  I can do some of the set-up myself, but it is better to have the two of us work together on this kind of project.

I am going to accept that this is the best digitizing that I can do at the moment.  I have not cleaned off the extra threads, but I do have this logo saved and ready to go.  Will I end up getting the shirts done for the weekend?  Don't think so because I need other stabilizer and more shirts, but it is done.  **Have lots of stabilizer, just don't have what I need for working on t-shirt fabric.  I have figured out how to use the large hoop and could get these done if everything was here, but I am still going to order the medium hoop.

The actual digitizing was much easier than creating a clean graphic, but I will spend time learning more about this process!

No comments: