Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29: May Be More Like the Energizer Bunny Than I Thought

I am still feeling like a truck smacked me in the head, but sitting still does not seem to feel better than doing, so I finished the second top for the day.  This one is about 48x56 and is another one for my FIL.  The lighthouses are beautiful and the blue really does make some of them really pop in person.  Planning to keep the quilting simple again, so I will do diagonals in the non-lighthouse blocks and border.   That should also keep it light and fluffy feeling.  The binding will be the lighter blue.

Decided that I still have an hour before Kevin is home from school, so I am off to work on a table runner.  Need to get some binding started soon to make my self-imposed deadline.

No comments: