Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15: Met Sandi

For several months, Sandi and I have done a little corresponding through emails and a call.  She found out I was moving to Vermont through Heart Strings Online Quilting group.  She has been following my blog as we ventured from Minnesota, so I was really happy to meet up with her. (I did not scare her off with all my babbling on the blog.)  Today she came to my new place and we had a very pleasant visit.  She took time to print out information for two area quilt shows, as well. How thoughtful is that?

I, however, was not a great hostess - never even thought to offer her a drink or anything. We were really too busy chatting.  Sorry about that, Sandi.   Even so, she said we could get together again and do some hand work or something.  So glad I have had the chance to meet her.

It is another rainy day in Vermont.  I am going to settle in my chair, cover up with the "ugly quilt" and work on its binding.  Great way to spend the afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did have a nice visit with you Robin. Thanks But getting to know one another did "require" a lot of talking and I never even thought of any beverages. That was no problem. But I missed having my hands busy so I will bring something to work on next time.

Take care, Sandi