Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26: Back Again

Decided to share a couple of silly things first.  Bought these socks today.  They are advertised as being mismatched on purpose.  They made me think of my toe-socks from my early college days.  They are 100% cotton and actually quite cozy.

The second silly thing is that I am self-reporting on myself.  On Sunday, I started the day with my red striped shirt inside out.  Apparently it had never been turned right side out after washing and drying it.  I took it straight out of the suitcase and wore it that way until 11:30.  Visited with a number of different people at the wood show and even sat with my back in full view of many people passing by.  Suddenly, Kevin leaned over and whispered, "Did you know your shirt is inside out?"  Now there is a loaded question that could have received may responses.  I think I kind of cringed and went into the restroom and made the switch.  If it had not been for the label and the inside out seams, no one would have ever guessed.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!



We managed to catch the cold that most of the people at the school have been nursing all week.  I tried not to cave in and just sit with a book.  I pieced this quilt and then spent 1 1/2 hours snipping the edges on the birthday rag quilt.  I feel like I have accomplished quite a bit, but I do have a book on standby for tomorrow if needed.  Hate it when my noses drips and my eyes itch, but I am okay until the coughing starts.

No comments: