Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30: Plan for the Day and the Weekend with a Side of Me

I have made a number of quilt tops for my father-in-law's church bazaar.  Today I need to figure out the backing and batting amounts so that we can head to the store and purchase all of it.  Want to figure out a couple of other tops and backs as well, so I am thinking this is a paper and pencil day.  Show and tell will come with Monday's blog.

Over the weekend we are going to check out the fall foliage, visit a couple of wood studios, attend a school potluck, run some errands, deliver Kevin's laptop for repairs,  attend church, celebrate Kevin's retirement, and then spend a good chunk of Sunday with our wood/fabric passions.  Should be a terrific time with a number of photo opportunities.


Several people have asked to see what I look like since I started my body changing journey.  I don't honestly see the changes in my mind, yet, but I do know that I have changed a number of sizes and have much longer, whiter hair.   Don't really know what to do with the hair yet, but I am going to let it grow until we leave Vermont.  There are many things that I do now that I would not have considered in the past, and I am constantly telling Kevin about that.  Exercise and balance are still not things that come naturally for me, but I keep plugging away searching for what works.  My goal size of 8-10 is still a few months away, but I am so much healthier and more willing to be in front of the camera. 


Hope all of you have something fun planned into your weekend!

No comments: