Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28: Sunday Photo Op

After church on Saturday, Kevin and I did some cleaning and just kicked back.  First real evening Kevin has taken in a couple of weeks.  Got up early on Sunday to make several pots of soup: potato soup and chili.  Also did a wrapped brie and lots of dishes.
We followed that up with a quick photo op of the snow.  This creek is on the dirt road that we have walked several times.  Note that there is open water. 

This is the blanket/quilt chest that Kevin finished a couple of weeks ago.  I had not been to the school to take photos, so we went there after our snow photos.  This is a gorgeous piece with cedar lining on the inside the bottom.  The hinges are made to hold the lid up without that fear of clunking me in the head, but as the lid is closer to closing, it does it very slowly by itself.   I love that I will be the recipient of another fine piece of furniture.

No comments: