Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13: Basted!

It is so good to be feeling healthy and full of energy, again. Why is it that colds can drag me down so far? Oh well, into each life some stresses must come so you can appreciate the more abundant blessings that sometimes are taken for granted, right?

My first priority of the day was to get my "travel" quilt basted.  I put on some old Carol King songs and cranked up the volume.  It worked.  I am done and ready to move on to loading a quilt into my machine and hopefully getting the binding ironed, as well, before dinner. 

Of course, first I want to put the living room back to normal, which includes major dusting and vacuuming.  Then I have a "date" with the Wii and "My Fitness Coach".  After that I need to make one more pillow case for a Quilt of Valor and get them packaged for mailing.  Then I can work on loading that quilt. 

No comments: