Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21: Fun Scheduled

The wedding quilt has its binding attached and two sides are hand stitched down. The backing remnants have been cut into 6"square and strips and put away.  The embroidered label is designed and ready to go into my machine.  Therefore, it is time for a day of fun.

I am finishing my Very Hungry quilt over the next few days.  Last night I remembered that I have some glow-in-the-dark thread, so I am going to stitch all the lightning bugs tails before I quilt it.  This is going to be a quilt that stays at my house but can be used by whoever feels the need.  Hope the grandkids are tickled by the little surprise.

I am looking forward to this day of play - no rush, just doing what I want.  Love it!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Enjoying your blog and waiting to see a picture of your new haircut. I'm picturing Paula Dean, perhaps?