Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17: Computer Problems Equals More Quilting Time

Computer was acting up because of an automatic download.  My cursor was frozen and the only solution was to go in and have someone with more computer know-how fix it.  Amazingly I was correct about it being caused by the automatic download, but more amazingly the guy fixed it for FREE!

If I did not use the computer for so many things (Skyping with grandkids being the MOST important), I would have left it broken.  I quilted a good chunk of yesterday and almost all day today.  I am very close to finishing the wedding quilt top.  It is going together so nicely and if it was not going to a niece, I would have claimed it for myself.  Guess I will have to make another one, huh?

1 comment:

Connie said...

I have just finished reading your last several posts, and it seems a shame that neither of you (you or Kevin) is motivated to accomplish anything....tee hee.