Friday, August 26, 2011

FYI for Faithful Readers

I have decided not to blog on Saturdays and Sundays.  I am amazed at how much time I have actually spent putting each post together. I intend to keep up my photographing and make a few notes during the weekends, so you will not miss anything (even if you wanted it that way)
I may post on Sunday just to let you know that we have any issues with the hurricane remnants like the weather reports seem to be suggesting.  However, I am not going to panic or even worry about it until we see what happens.  If I were right on the coast I would be more concerned, but I do believe that God will here with me. 
Tomorrow we are expecting to spend the day moving into our apartment and we will be very busy with all of that this weekend.  I will take lots of photos and blog about it once we have our wireless hooked up on Tuesday
We are having Internet installed in the apartment, but we are going to skip the TV and phone.  Decided to see just how long we can go in each other's company without having the TV distract us.  Of course we will still have the possibility of renting a movie on the odd occasion.   We also hope to spend lots of time exploring, playing cribbage, using the Wii, biking, hiking, lifting weights, and getting used to civilian life.
Soon I will have bits and pieces to share about Kevin and his woodworking school experiences.  Classes start Monday.  He already has his backpack and has even asked for certain items for his first few lunches.  Remember what it was like on the first day of school?  (The Byrnes girls all got new underwear and socks along with paper and pencils.  How about you?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got NEW underwear? I'm pretty sure mine was hand-me-down.