Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August 31: Already Had Internet Problems

We just got the Internet up and running yesterday afternoon.  By the time we got home from buying groceries we were once again without.  Turns out the people in the other apartment had theirs shut off because they moved out this weekend.  Something about there being only one line rather than 2 into the place.  The nice guys that came out to fix it today showed me everything and explained what they were going to do to make it right.  On top of that I will get a $20 credit because they needed to make this second trip.  Thank you, Comcast Guys!

I am working on setting up my studio today.  I want to get some more done before Kevin gets home.  Need to use his muscles for a few things so I better get moving.  I will either blog with before and after pictures tonight or tomorrow.  Just excited about being up and running again.

No comments: