Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6: Anna's Quilt Progress

The layout is of the princess side of the quilt.  It is not well focused but then you don't have to squint.  Later when it is all joined together I will get a clear shot.  The fabrics Anna personally chose are the border and the princesses.  I will get it together this morning and start on the the other side.  My goal is to have it in the mail by mid-week.  The other side has a large border as well but will be cut to the size I need to make it the top of the quilt.  Back to the studio where I am having a great time playing with this fabric challenge.

*** We went to Steve and Amanda's for a very delicious pasta dinner last night.  I am definitely going to ask for the recipe!  I took a tossed salad with cherry cranberries and pecans and a cranberry vinaigrette dressing.  That was delightful as well - never had tried that combination before. 

No comments: