Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4: A Little Bit of Planning - Let the Fun Begin

I really did work hard in my studio today.  I went through everything and decided to list all the specific projects that I have either started or have bought fabric to do.  I also added in the embroidered blocks that Dad has made.  I wrote all of them on paper and had Kevin draw them out, one at a time.  I am going to focus on the first 5, and then try the next 5. 

All of these need to be pieced and quilted, except the jammies:

1. Anna's Quilt - Anna is 1 1/2 and selected the main fabrics.  I really had to think about this, but I have what I need.
2. American Valor Quilt for Kevin - He bought it in South Dakota this summer.
3. 2 pairs of pajama bottoms - pattern says 1 hour per pair.  I will let you know.
4. Amanda & Kyle's Wedding Quilt - have a pattern but no fabric or colors chosen yet
5. Aqua Snowmen quilt - Dad's embroidered blocks

My other list has items that simply need to be quilted and bound:
1. Blue table runners
2. Very Hungry Series Quilt
3. Blue and White Quilt of Valor
4. Christmas table runners and Twister lap quilt
5. A - Z redwork quilt

I would like to say I am not going to buy any fabric this year, but I already did in order to make my sweet little Anna her two-side Dora/Princesses quilt.  However for the next month I will be too busy to go shopping, unless Amanda finally comes up with colors.

No comments: