Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25: Morning Came at 4:15

I tried and tried to go back to sleep, but morning wanted to arrive early!!!!!!  I feel guilty waking Kevin, so I got up and did my morning devotions and checked out what was on the schedule.  Figured I must have over planned the day or something, but that does not appear to be the problem.  Maybe I sleep too much the day before when I was feeling under the weather.  Whatever the case, it is not even 8:00, and the dishes are done, I have carved for an hour, and I have helped Kevin with the home loan paperwork.  I have also done one side of the binding on the blue QOV.  Quite impressive.

Wanted to quilt the QOV that is loaded in the machine, but of course, the downstairs neighbors have just recently gotten up.  I am going to be way far ahead on my day anyway, so I will just sit and bind for another 30 minutes before I fire up the HQ.  Would carve, but I am to the point where I will be using a mallet to pound on my chisels and I do not know if they would hear it.  I do try to be a polite person, especially in the morning.

Here's wishing you all the time you need to finish today's tasks!  Off I go to bind.

No comments: