Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8: Still a Bit Blah, BUT Two Bindings Done


54 x 60
                                                                    I have been a bit under the weather, but it worked out fine as far as binding is concerned.  I had finished the tops a couple of weeks ago, but had to quilt and bind them so that I could send them off to my FIL for his church bazaar.  (Don't know the names of the designs but Dad gets his designs from Dakota Collections and Nancy's Notions catalogues.)  I quilted and attached bindings on both of them this weekend before I started feeling BLAH.  Between naps and closing my eyes in the my chair, I finished the hand sewing and will now get them boxed and mailed.  Timing is pretty good because I am also starting to feel a bit better.  Tomorrow I will be at the longarm.  

45 x 60


No comments: