Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7: Blahs!

Not certain what is going on, but I have had a headache off and on since last night. It is not a migraine or even a sinus one, just a plain old headache and a little upset stomache (Could it be from the flu shot?). Actually took a long nap in bed this afternoon.  Hate when that happens, but it is what it is.

Fortunately Kevin cancelled our trip to the lumber mill this afternoon.  He had rescheduled one of his classes and had forgotten.  I would have gone, but it would probably not have been a great time.  The reason we are going to the mill is to actually select the rough cut wood for our tables.  It is going to be a total experience from start to finish.  Well, mostly, anyway.  Kevin will do a few things to prepare the lumber, but they will not be any more ready that what the other students will have, so I don't think it counts against me.  We could have purchased the lumber from the school.  We are now scheduled to go to the mill on Wednesday afternoon.   I will take pictures of our trip to the mill and share them.

Most of the day, when not dozing in bed, I have been doing the hand sewing on the bindings.  I am working on the second one and should have it finished tomorrow even with the headache stuff.

No comments: