Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11: Star Light, Star Bright

"Star Light, Star Bright" designed and punched by Robin
 Hempel    The design is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2.  Kevin made the
 frame.  I mounted it with a layer of batting behind.
This is a birthday surprise, but won't be for long.  I am going to mail it early, but since she reads my blog, she will probably see it before it arrives.  I really enjoyed taking my sketch and turning it into a special gift for a dear friend.  I called it "Star Light, Star Bright" to focus on the childlike hope that dreams really will come true for her.

2 comments:

debbie sib said...

The snowman pic is adorable...nice teamwwork

Robin said...

I have already designed several more snowpeople and plan to do a whole series. Keep watching over the next few months.