Monday, November 7, 2011

November 5: What I Did Today

Kevin and I slept in and then went to a church bazaar down the street.  It was a bit chilly, but my gloves were warm.  We made to small purchases and chatted with the grandma of a Navy Seal.  She was so tickled that Kevin recognized the pendant she was wearing.  The jelly is cider.  The scarf is really a steel blue variegated and will be worn with a couple of my turtlenecks.  (Warm neck seems to make the rest of me warn as well.)

Began my sewing by making two balls of binding for quilts that will be quilted by Monday if not sooner.  Decided to take advantage of having so much working space, so the Bernina stayed in the kitchen.  Might be there all week, so that each time I finish quilting a quilt I can quickly attached the binding.

Changed my plans about noon.  Decided to do the two quilts for Dad this weekend.  The bindings are made and the quilting of one is complete.  Attached one binding and will work on it tonight.  Photos when finished with both.

No comments: