Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5: Update

I can now download more photos, so I thought I would share my new needle punch creation.  This one is called OH....Bright and Shiny!  It is to honor all my friends that are easily distracted by all the beautiful arts and crafts.  Connie can you see it yet?

Today is a very full day.  I got up a bit later than normal, so i am already feeling a little behind.  I had a baked apple wrap and am finishing up my computer time.  Then I am finishing recutting the last 4 rows of my Twister quilt, and then I am piecing a back and loading a large twin sized t-shirt quilt.  After that I am going to sew Twister blocks together until it is time for my carving class.  After class, Kevin and I need to run a few quick errands, that are never so quick because we have to drive into Burlington.  (Of course, we use the time to chat, so it is still a quality activity.)  Whatever is left of the evening will be used to work on this punch needle design.

Is this life stressful?  NO!  We are so blessed to have this year to spend enjoying being together and focusing on our gifts of creativity.

No comments: