Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22: Quick Thoughts

Earlier in the day, yesterday, we made our first trip to Burlington. I is a 40+ minute drive drive that we don't usually do more than once a week, but I knew we could find exactly what I wanted.)  We went in search of a ceramic pie plate for my Brie appetizer.  Once that was accomplished, it was time for making  another attempt to snap a photo of the fish tails sculpture near the interstate...can't pull over to get a good shot, so I just keep trying.  Can't wait to try to capture the tails in the snow.  I do not even like to eat fish, but these tails fascinate me.





Also wanted to share the hat and scarf my daughter made for my Christmas gift.  She said she knew I probably did not want a skull cap so she made it a bit bigger.  Blue is my favorite color.  I love it, but I am wondering if it was a bit bigger on someone else because it is very "roomy" on my tiny head.  That does not mean that it is too big, but actually I think it is just right!!!!  Now if we can just get some real cold and snow to test it out.

2 comments:

Castle Family said...

love it!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I really like how the hat fits. It's a very nice compliment to your face and hair! And, so is the lovely scarf!

I LUV blue too!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com