Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28: Rainy, Icy, Slippery, Warmer for the Moment

Last night we fell asleep to the drip, drip, DROP, drip, DROP, drip, drip, DROP, DROP of rain and melting snow and ice.  The tin roof sure seemed to be more of drum than anything else. 

One more great present from our thoughtful children who know we came to Vermont to play.  We opened another Christmas game.  It was from Jon's family and is a party game for the Wii.  I could not seem find a good technique for throwing the bean bags, but I won the shuffle board game.  The photo shows a not so promising score, but in the end I was victorious!

My profile for this game is a sexy gray-haired little minx.  My weight loss must be going to my head.  lol

We took another snowy walk yesterday and wore our new "Vermonter" hats.  They actually say "Dakota Dan" which is pretty funny since I could totally see our friend Dan, in South Dakota, wearing one.  Never thought of myself as a hat-woman, but I do seem to be accumulating winter head coverings.  Maybe it is because I am more active?????

We went out for a movie, Ghost Protocol, and then when to the Texas Roadhouse for steak.  We over indulged and loved every morsel.  There was plenty of hand holding and sweet memories shared.  Love that kind of evening!

No comments: