Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2: Other Business Today

Kevin and I both had new patient visits at the doctor today.  We have been trying to set them up with a doctor since arriving in Vermont last month.  Kind of ironic that we will be leaving in a month and have to start the process again, but we have been healthy so..... Liked this doctor's approach, so it is really too bad that we probably will not need to see him again. knock, knock,knock!

I am pleased to report that all my blood work and everything says that I am very healthy.  Guess losing the 90 pounds was as good for my health as it has been for my soul. =0) 

All but the appraisal is done on our new home.  The last piece was finished today.  Don't know everything there is to know about septic systems, but I have done lots of research and am feeling like I know how to keep our new system healthy.  Each place we move I find I need to learn something new, but then that is what life is about.

No comments: