Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11: All 42 of the 25-Patch Blocks Made

I have not sewn the blocks together because I wanted to look at the layout.  Seems that there are a few too many dark squares in the top and left rows, so i will do a little toss up and arrange.  There are 1050 - 2 1/2" squares.   The binding is going to be made of strips of these fabrics.  Nothing fancy.  I think that even if you can't see it in the photo, I have proven to myself that if I make the "ugly" fabric pieces small enough I can fall in love with any fabric.

I am still under the weather and having some trouble focusing on conversations because of my ears, but it felt so good to just sew.

Tomorrow I will put this one together and keep working on the braids.  The self-imposed deadline to finish the tops is April 15th. 


DEB, please note all the yellow, and I still am loving it.  

3 comments:

Deb said...

You have never made anythig that I havent loved!!!

Castle Family said...

Is this coming to my house? :-)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it might be coming to my house. Sorry, Jamie... #1 Aunt