Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11: Hate Cold Medicine, but caved in

Kevin asked me a number of times if I wanted to take something for the drip.  I really hate to take any medicine so I kind of fought it.  If I was still teaching I would have because I would have wanted to be in school, but.....

Anyway, I did take something last evening and the drip has improved even if everything else is still cruddy.  Because of this, I got up this morning intent on pretending I am all better.  What do I do when I feel normal?  Sew, clean, and do research for our new adventure.  I actually made the bed and do not intend to take a nap, at least for the moment.  ; 0)  I even put on real clothes instead of Kevin's sweats and ate a real breakfast. It is 9:35 and I have been sewing for about 2 hours.  Guess I am good at pretending to be better.  (My head is fuzzy and congested, but....)

Here is what I have been working on. The 25-patch blocks and the braid using the "ugly" fabrics. The fabrics in each quilt are somewhat the same, but there are a few more "bright" ones in the 25-patch. If I can keep pace, I will have both done on the 15th which is my self-imposed deadline.


No comments: