Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30: Every day I try to learn something new. Today is about photography.

Today, Amanda is coming over to give Kevin and I some pointers for taking photos of his woodworking and my quilts.  We have both had a little experience being at one of her shoots, but we are moving to South Dakota without her, so we are asking her for help. 

We have questions about lighting, background, shadows, placement of objects to be photographed, etc, etc, etc.  Don't think we will know all the answers in one session, but at least we will have a start. Which will then lead to more questions, etc, but isn't life about continuing to learn?  Our ultimate goal is to be able to take professional looking photos for the woodworking business we will be starting and also to take beautiful photos of quilts I have designed in my head and on EQ.

No comments: