Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24: I did it.....boohoo

I packed up all my sewing and quilting pieces today.  I do have some glow-in-the-dark hand embroidery and my needle punch out to work on at night and as we travel, but I am finished with my sewing until we are settled in the new place.  So sad, but there are other tasks that are calling loudly for attention.

Rachel is still coming over 1 or 2 more times to work on her quilt, but I am just supervising from afar.  She has done a good job of fitting her pieces together.  There is some squaring up needed on the blocks but they will easily fit together to make the 12" finished blocks.  I do not consider that these are beginner blocks, so I think it is pretty impressive.  It is so much fun to start another quilter on this adventure.

1 comment:

Castle Family said...

Love it! She is doing a great job. And tell her I love her fabric choices.