Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17: Tax Day???

We did our taxes and already have our refund.  Don't get one of those very often, so it was a pleasant surprise.  I know that it is better to break even and have our money working for us, but we aren't really certain how it will work out with the changes in our income, so better to error on the side of not having to sweat the big stuff.

Today I am making a block tutorial and working on things that center on our upcoming move.  Even so, I wanted to share one of the two sets of blocks I have made from the Craftsy BOM before I pack them away for the move.  Not many of the blocks are in my normal repertoire but each has provided a little bit of a learning experience.  I am really wondering how it will all come together, but I guess that is the point of being a block of the month, right?

No comments: