Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3: It is Easter Week


Early this morning, I just realized that I had not even started the cross carving I planned for my April block.  I decided that I would do a very simple textured cross on a hand carved background and then use my Dremel to undercut behind the cross to really make it stand out.  This photo represents about 1 /12 hours of work.  If I stick with the plan, I should have it done by Easter.  Seems appropriate.

Next year, I have an Easter block planned that will be a cross with the sun's rays behind it. 

This afternoon will revolve around quilting.  First I will finish the pictorial block tutorial for a friend and then I plan to work on my Craftsy BOM.  The evening is set aside for learning more about using Outlook as part of our business software. 

So much to do, but all of it is going to be enjoyable if not educational.

No comments: