Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20:What's Up?

I have been to South Dakota, delivered the wedding quilt to the happy couple, and bought a house since I last posted.  I also have a pinched nerve in the wrist of my dominant hand.  Even so, all seems good in my world. 

This photo was taken just before my husband's professional
 photo shoot for his woodworking pieces.
The couple's colors were peacock, white, hydrangea
green, and charcoal.  Love how the batiks can pull
all of that together.
Pattern: Labyrinth by Debbie Maddy
Give me a couple more days and I will play catch up.  I have 8 weeks before I make the move to South Dakota, but who is counting?  This time in Vermont has been a perfectly delightful change of pace for the two of us.

2 comments:

grandmatomato said...

Well I missed you. At first I was afraid you were ill. Then I remembered you had a wedding to go to. Glad you are back from a safe trip. It was great that you were able to fine a house when you were home.

Sandy K

Anonymous said...

Also missed you. Glad to hear from you again. Hope your hand is better soon.