Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28: Yesterday paid off, so today I am sewing

I promised myself that if I got everything on my list done yesterday, I could spend the WHOLE morning sewing.  I have been at the machine and ironing board since 7:30 but took this break to make my favorite apples/yogurt snack and share will all of you. 

Iwas actually surprised by my husband's reaction to what I planned with this fabric( which is not his favorite kind).  He said he thought it might just work out with the small pieces.  Then we discussed using the rest to make a French Braid, just to see what would happen.  He offered to take me shopping for more colors if needed, but I told him these were strictly stash experiments.  His smile was pretty big.  (Think he is hoping to save enough money for some new power tool for the new wood shop?)

No comments: