Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2: Thoughts on Mints

Riley doesn't really see the point of the traditional family wedding mints, and I can usually take or leave them as far as eating more than the taster.  Today is another story, apparently.  I had to walk away after making two of the three color batches because I had more than one taste each for the flavorings.  Since I still have 9 pounds that will not leave my body, I really should not even be interested in these, but they are tasty.  - raspberry and almond made with mint waiting in the bottle.  What could make my taste buds happier? 
Once Kevin is home, I will make the third batch and start rolling the balls and pressing them into the mints. For now, I am going to spend the next couple hours making my March blocks for the Craftsy BOM.  NO FOOD OR DRINK IS EVER ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO!  Hopefully that will keep me safe from myself.  lol

No comments: