Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26: Other Focuses

I would love to say that I am quilting like crazy and that is keeping me from posting, but the reality is that with only a month before we move, I am finding that there are so many other tasks that are calling to me.  We are continuing to love our time in Vermont, but the tug to make our move is kicking in, so I expect there will be fewer posts over the next few weeks.  Once we leave here, I will probably make a hard copy of this blog as a scrapbook of this marvelous adventure and then delete it from the web.  Plan to do one that is more focused on what is happening in South Dakota.  I will let you know when I decide on a new name but may actually use one that my sister came up with for our impending business ventures which will include custom woodworking and quilting.  She has a "weird" sense of humor, and I was laughing through all the catchy possibilities.

No comments: